Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh Boy

It's been awhile since I last posted. I've been bad. Forgive me! On top of not posting lately, because I haven't, it didn't keep me logged in like it normally does and I wasn't using the right email address to get logged in. It was a little frustrating. But we are all set now ( I think anyway!).

So I've been trying to gather information about previous jobs that I have worked so I can apply for some part time jobs. Nate has been getting really crappy hours at the Bass Pro Shop, and has continued to look for another full time job. He was told originally that after like 3 months he would probably be moved up to full time status, but he hasn't really even been getting 20 hrs a week the last few weeks. It really sucks. And he has been scheduled basically on the weekends, with the night shift. It really sucks =(  So we are hoping something comes along with another job for him where we can get benefits and insurance and stuff.

I finally have gotten all the information that I need, I think to apply for some jobs. I applied for one job this morning. I have filled out paperwork for another, all I need is one more reference and it's ready to turn in. Christine, my sister-in-law, is going to bring me an application for where she works to fill out tonight. She is even going to call and see if they are hiring for me, she's wonderful! =) Then soon, I think I might apply at Target. I was looking online and found that I can do it online from home, which is much nicer than having to go into the store to apply. However, this morning it said that every job I was interested in wasn't hiring right now =( So I might wait a week or two. They will probably hire more people for the holiday seasons coming up.

Ok well this is shorter than I planned, but Aiden is crying and needing my attention. I am pretty sure that he has a tooth ready to pop through so he has been more crabby lately. =( Until next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. You can always, always, ALWAYS use me as a reference...either personal or professional. I won't be too mean...lol...I'll be nice.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete